You may hear both Kennebunk and Kennebunkport used interchangeably. Our café is located in the Lower Village of Kennebunk, and after a short walk over the bridge you are in Kennebunkport. Both towns offer great restaurants and shops. Be part of the local scenery by enjoying your beverage or treat on our outdoor patio, the perfect spot before visiting the local attractions within walking distance.
Kennebunk Lower Village
Right outside our door!
- Dock Square is home to small boutiques and galleries offering unique handcrafted Maine gifts, jewelry, clothing and more. You can easily spend the day browsing the local book stores and antique shops.
- Be sure to check the Kennebunkport website for a full list of events throughout the summer as well!
Maine Art Hill
Two minute walk
- For 20 years the Maine Art Hill has been one of Southern Maine’s premier art galleries. Enjoy over 40 fine artists which all have some connection to Maine. Stop by the café and enjoy a hand roasted coffee and baked good before they open at 10am!
Three minute walk
- Grab one of our baguettes and an iced coffee to escape to the beach this summer! Gooch’s Beach is a long, wide sandy beach perfect for walking, playing in the surf, and relaxing! Be sure to check out the Kennebunk website for parking information for resident and non-residents before you go! Just like our outdoor patio, this beach is pup-friendly!
Brick Store Museum
Located 9 minutes from the café
- This local museum is home to exhibitions and programs relating to local history, art and culture. There are always unique programs and special events throughout the year. The museum also offers some walking tours of Kennebunk and Mothers Beach!
Located 12 minutes from the cafe
After picking up your hand roasted coffee and special treat, head down to Main Street on Kennebunk and enjoy the little shops, events, and local park!
- Main Street in Kennebunk has a variety of boutiques and shops to browse throughout the day.
- Rotary Park: a beautiful little park with views of the falls and river, gazebo, benches and more.
- Kennebunk Farmers’ Market: open on Saturday’s from 8am-1pm, May through November. Stock up on locally grown produce, assortments of flowers, baked goods, jams, and more.